Host Paula Jenkins shares four ways to find what fits in your life, exploring the work of Tara Mohr and Pema Chodron. Discover how commiting to yourself. gaining inspiration from gift goals, trusting in what calls to you, and finding a community.
This week, Andrea Scher joins me to share all about so many magical and joyful things, and how to find more of that magic and joy in your life. You may know Andrea from her blog, Superhero life, or from the popular and life changing class, Mondo Beyondo. She also just started her own podcast, The Creative Superheroes Podcast, which I have been enjoying immensely. She has an ease and a joy about her that just draws you in, and I know you’re going to love this episode because we hit it off. This week she shares all about how to live a delightful, curious, joyful superhero life.
In this episode, Andrea and I talk about:
- How creating jewelry and blogging led to her working with photography and creating a community
- How she brings as much joy and magic as possible to what she does
- Her experience with grief, and how it’s been clarifying for her, both in life and on the podcast
- That joy is about connection
- The creation of Mondo Beyondo with Jen Lemen, and how that class came about
- How to the law of attraction has played a role in her life
- How to differentiate between what you REALLY want, and what does not fit for you, based on your body based, or somatic responses
- Her recent 21 Days of Magic class, and how she’s created a magical class for people who want to access their own creativity in new ways
- All about her wish tree, which she created out of simple supplies from Staples outside her house
- That we have the choice of making our days magical and joyful
- What harmony looks like for Andrea, and how being a part time parent has opened up new ways of being for her
- How to jumpstart your joy - by listening to the little whispers, and noticing what catches your attention.
This is the third week of May’s “Finding What Fits, and I’m thrilled to have Sarah von Bargen joining me today! The theme for May is “Finding what Fits;” where we’re taking a look at how to find what feels right for you in career, money, and life. You may know Sarah from her inspiring “Yes and Yes” blog; and what you may not know is that she’s recently launched a “More Money More Happy” bootcamp, where she shares how to create a relationship with money that leads to well, more money, and more happiness. This episode is all about discovering more money and more happy, right now.
Host Paula Jenkins discusses four steps for you to find what fits in your life in this solocast episode. Following these steps will lead to more joy, happiness, and contentment in your life by working with inspiration, intention, action, and courage.
Emilie Wapnick of Puttylike joins host Paula Jenkins to talk about her new book, How to Be Everything: A Guide for Those Who (Still) Don’t Know What They Want to be When They Grow Up and to talk about finding what fits for your life.