Welcome to Jump Start Your Joy's Top 10 of Season One. As I round out the 6th Season of the podcast, I found myself wanting to take a look back at how the show started. Season One was magical, and memorable in so many ways.
Here's the sampling of who you'll hear in this episode:
1. Kathleen Davies, from Episode 1. She is a preaching pastor in Houston Texas, and my former room mate at Yale Divinity School.
2. Matthew Wood, Senior Sound Editor at Skywalker Sound and the voice of General Grievous in the Star Wars universe. Matt and I attended grade school together, and he shares how George Lucas chose him for the General Grievous role. He was on Episode 3.
3. Molly Larkin, a life coach, and registered nurse. We discussed Loving Kindness in Episode 10.
4. Liz Ross, advertising agency veteran and past president of Periscope agency in Minneapolis. We talked about leadership and putting people first in Episode 21.
5. Lexi Koch, a life coach and farmer. We talked about the courage it takes to be vulnerable in life. She was on Episode 35.
6. Holly Becker is the powerhouse behind the blog Decor8, and founder of "Blogging Your Way." She came on to talk about how to find your voice, and joined me Episode 36.
7. Jennifer Lee is the author of "Right Brain Business Plan," and a great business coach. She was on Episode 38 and we talked about how to build a sustainable creative business.
8. Sharon Aldeguer is a body builder and an IT professional. She had a brain tumor removed, and suffered nerve damage during the surgery. She joined me to talk about hope in Episode 45.
9. Flylady Marla Cilley has a successful website and helps people reign in the chaos of their homes. She joined me for Episode 46, and we talked about how habits and routines can help you find more joy in life.
10. Danny Wood of New Kids on the Block, and founder of Remember Betty was my guest on Episode 20. He had released a new album "Look at Me," which benefitted his nonprofit which supports breast cancer patients. He shared about losing his mother, Betty, to breast cancer and his family, and the fans.
Stasia Savasuk is an amazing style coach, has an outstanding Tedx Talk, and is the founder of Stasia’s Style School. She’s joining me on the show, and I’m delighted to share this interview. We giggled our way through our discussion, and had a hilarious time talking about style, what lights us up, how to find what kinds of styles fit YOU, and, all about Stasia’s inspiring story of becoming an entrepreneur.
In this episode, Stasia and I talk about: