his week kicks off “The Joy of Marketing” month, where I’ll be talking with small business owners and marketing experts about how they have found ease and joy in their marketing.
Lisa Princic is the branding and growth specialist behind “Scaling Deep,” which is the name of both her business and podcast. I knew she was a great fit for “Joy of Marketing Month” here on the show because her approach to growing your business is refreshingly distinctive. Instead of doing “all the things” or feeling like you need to be “everything to everyone,” she encourages entrepreneurs to scale deep. In other words, identify your niche that matches your zone of genius (aka the work you REALLY want to do) and build your business around that.
In this episode, Lisa Princic and I talk about:
- Loving adventures with her parents as a child and sharing those same things with her son
- Her evolution: a journey from life coach to business coach, and now a business strategist who also helps people set up Facebook Ads
- The importance of finding your own niche that lights you up
- The confidence that comes from finding your way to a business that feels authentic, and like a match for your personality
- That there are many successful solo and entrepreneurships out there that are not doing mass marketing
- it’s OK if the tactics that others are doing isn’t a match for you or your business
- You can have a successful small or solo business without the mass marketing we’re all seeing, and by focusing on a few key outreach components
- How to simplify and pick something that provides tangible results for people
- When to pivot your business or marketing if it feels off to you. You may not have yet landed on your true message or path.
Lisa Princic’s Website: Scaling Deep https://scalingdeep.com/
Lisa’s podcast: Scaling Deep https://scalingdeep.com/podcast/
Sign up for the newsletter to receive these episodes in your inbox each week.