Kedma Ough is a business development and business funding expert. Having experienced homelessness and abuse in her life, she’s made it her mission to help under-represented entrepreneurs find a way to get their businesses funded. Her book, “Target Funding” is all about how to find unique options for small businesses. Being a multi-passionate, she has focused her own entrepreneurship on two things: helping women and people of color get funding for their small businesses, and niche-ing down to serve and advocate for differently abled individuals.
In this episode, Kedma and I talk about:
- How get funding for your small business
- Looking for superheroes in your life
- How to build a niche business that will support your dreams and be a match for your interests and strengths
- Owning who you are and bringing that into your business
- How to Jump Start Your Joy: practice gratitude, serve others, helping kids