Elsie Escobar of She Podcasts and Libsyn joins me today to talk about finding your voice, how to pick a name for your show, that change is the only constant, and how she learned to ground in and get connected (and encourages others to do the same).
Read the full show notes on the website.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive these episodes in your inbox each week.
In this podcast interview, Elsie Escobar and I talk about:
- Her earliest sparks of joy, having soft serve ice cream with her grandmother, and playing with the contents of her wallet.
- Starting her podcast back in 2005 (Elsie’s Yoga Class)
- How to name your podcast (and why you should not stress that much about it)
- Change being the only constant in podcasting and life
- How to create a community
- How podcasters can ground into their truth and share their stories
- What’s bringing her joy: gardening, and walking in nature
Elsie Escobar’s Website
Elsie on Twitter
Elsie on Instagram
She Podcasts on Facebook
She Podcasts Live
Recode Decode with Kara Swisher
My recap on the 2019 She Podcasts Live Conference