This week, Molly McGlynn Knoderer joins me on the podcast. Molly is the co-founder of Legacy Concierge Services in Northern California. She also recently published a chapter in her first book, “Awakening and Deepening to Truth.” She has deep experience as an entrepreneur, and has followed her own curiosity and passion in her career in elder services after graduating from UC Davis. In the last year, she also wrote about her own journey and truth and so many powerful things to say about the writing process, and how to overcome shame that was present in her life and in so many of our lives.
Get all the show notes and a full transcript at the website.
Sign up for "Three Joyful Things" Newsletter on my website.
In this episode we talk about:
- Molly reflects on her work with elderly people and families who are looking for elder care for people they love.
- The importance of being part of a team, even when you’re not on a “winning” team.
- Curiosity of trying things out, like when she shared what she wanted to do and then did an internship.
- Listening to other people’s stories and recognizing and learning from the history they share
- Being very present in others lives to really hear them.
- Sharing your story, even when it’s hard, and the freedom that it brings.
- The evolution and transformation that comes from sharing the fullness of your story.
- Understanding the legacy we want to create and the legacy elders in our life want to create.