This week is a solocast about a mashup of things: first, Paula shares about her experience at the Womenâ€™s March this last weekend in San Francisco, and then dives into the importance of taking time each year to take inventory of your life, see whatâ€™s working, and do what she likes to call, some â€œpruning.â€
Here are the five ways of crafting your most awesome year yet, from this episode:
1. Do you have room on your plate?
2. What is it that you want to do with this one, precious life?
3. What do you want the focus of this year to be?
4. What have you created in the past that now needs new room, in the present?
5. What is your word for the year?
See all the notes at www.jumpstartyourjoy.com/episode70