This week, I’ve got a very special treat for you, it’s an interview with best selling author, psychic, and medium Paul Selig, in the celebration of the release of his new book, The Book of Truth. It’s the first time I’ve had someone channel on the show, and I know you will love this discussion. It’s moving and deeply insightful.
The theme for this month, “Your Purpose.” We’ll be looking at the ways you can follow your heart to live the life of your dreams, and how to get in touch with your purpose.
In this episode, Paul and I talk about:
- his earliest sparks of joy in drama and theater
- his journey to becoming clairvoyant, clairsentient, and then telepathic and psychic
- how he built his practice as an intuitive
- how he channels, and receives the texts that he shares
- what it feels like to sit in channel with The Guides
- difference between channeling, and when he is in the role of a psychic
- if everyone has the ability to tap into channeling
- what The Guides have to say about the pursuit of joy in this life
- what it is like to honor the call of being a channel, and the impact it's had on Paul's life
- if The Guides were present in the time of Moses, based on the fact that the phrase "Here I am" is found in the Old Testament, and very similar to what The Guides share in The Book of Truth
- what balance looks, or doesn't look like, for Paul
- how to jump start joy in your life
For all of the show notes, go to the website at www.jumpstartyourjoy.com/episode90