This week, Iâ€™ve got a very special treat for you, itâ€™s an interview with best selling author, psychic, and medium Paul Selig, in the celebration of the release of his new book, The Book of Truth. Itâ€™s the first time Iâ€™ve had someone channel on the show, and I know you will love this discussion. Itâ€™s moving and deeply insightful.
The theme for this month, â€œYour Purpose.â€ Weâ€™ll be looking at the ways you can follow your heart to live the life of your dreams, and how to get in touch with your purpose.
In this episode, Paul and I talk about:
- his earliest sparks of joy in drama and theater
- his journey to becoming clairvoyant, clairsentient, and then telepathic and psychic
- how he built his practice as an intuitive
- how he channels, and receives the texts that he shares
- what it feels like to sit in channel with The Guides
- difference between channeling, and when he is in the role of a psychic
- if everyone has the ability to tap into channeling
- what The Guides have to say about the pursuit of joy in this life
- what it is like to honor the call of being a channel, and the impact it's had on Paul's life
- if The Guides were present in the time of Moses, based on the fact that the phrase "Here I am" is found in the Old Testament, and very similar to what The Guides share in The Book of Truth
- what balance looks, or doesn't look like, for Paul
- how to jump start joy in your life
For all of the show notes, go to the website at www.jumpstartyourjoy.com/episode90