Andrea Scher has thrilled and inspired others for nearly twenty years through her award-winning blog Superhero Journal, her international workshops, her Creative Superheroes podcast, and her joyful e-courses. In this episode, we discuss Andrea’s new book, Wonder Seeker: 52 Ways to Wake up Your Creativity and Find Your Joy Today, and how and she describes why this is the perfect time to tune into the small things that bring you joy.
Read the full show notes on my website. Click here.
In this episode, Andrea and I talk about:
- Why Andrea was inspired to write her book to inspire others to add more wonder and magic to their lives
- What a Wonder Seeker actually is and how wonder relates to joy
- Becoming braver and more resilient as you pivot your attention towards wonder and joy
- How Wonder Seekers create comfort by being open-hearted and cultivating a spirit of kindness and love
- Some of the exercises in Wonder Seeker: 52 Ways to Wake up Your Creativity and Find Your Joy Today and why 144 is her personal favorite
- How Andrea sets intentions and the magic the practice can bring
- How to move past the rigid routines of the last 18 months and embrace the magic and wonder your world has to offer
- Andrea’s e-courses, retreats, and creative workshops, and how to find out more about her
- Three ways Andrea recommends to jump-start joy in your life, in the world, or other people’s lives?
Preorder Andrea Scher's book: Wonder Seeker: 52 Ways to Wake Up Your Creativity and Find Your Joy
Get your free gift from Andrea after purchasing Wonder Seeker here
Andrea Scher's Superhero Life
Andrea Scher on Instagram
Other books and resources we mention in this episode
The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Wisdom, and Love: Buddha's Brain by Rick Hanson
Hardwiring Happiness: The New Brain Science of Contentment, Calm, and Confidence by Rick Hanson
Camera Obscura in San Francisco