This week, Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh (also know as The Egg Whisperer) is back for her second interview here on the podcast. Dr. Aimee is a fertility specialist, living in the San Francisco Bay Area, and she works with people who want to grow their families. It’s a treat to have her on Jump Start Your Joy to talk about how she has developed a positive mental attitude, not letting the virus steal her joy, and how she’s advising fertility patients to approach treatment during the coronavirus pandemic.
In this episode, Dr. Aimee and I talk about:
- What and who inspired her unique way of treating patients with such care
- What’s changed for fertility patients (treatment-wise, and emotionally) during COVID-19
- How to learn more about your fertility: understand when you are fertile, how fertility declines over time
- The TUSHY Method for getting a snapshot of your fertility: T is for falloppian tubes, U is for Ultrasound of your uterus, S is for Sperm, H is for Hormones, and Y is for Your Genetic profile
- Why sperm is important to the fertility equation
- How to approach a doctor with the questions you have
- That more people should trust their intuition when it comes to health questions
- Aimee’s mindfulness and meditation practice
- How to sign up for Egg Whisperer School
Dr. Aimee on Episode 2 of JSYJ
Dr. Aimee’s Egg Whisperer Show podcast
Sign up for the newsletter to receive these episodes in your inbox each week.