How do you find a career that you love, especially when you're working a 9 to 5 that feels soul sucking? Have you decided it's time to make the change? Laura Simms is the expert in helping people find careers that feel like home.
In this episode, Laura Simms and I talk about:
- The kinds of people she works with
- Marketing during a pandemic
- The trends she’s seeing in people looking to make a career change now
- How to make the change: define what you want, and then make a plan to get there
- Developing Quiet Confidence
- How to know if you’re ready for a career transition
Read the full show notes on the website.
Sign up for "Three Joyful Things" Newsletter on my website.